Misk Startup School Masterclasses are online entrepreneurship classes where current and aspiring entrepreneurs have the opportunity to learn about key entrepreneurship topics from successful founders and leaders who have built and scaled successful startups.
Misk Startup School Masterclasses are designed to introduce you to the foundational concepts of entrepreneurship. They’re designed to teach fundamental entrepreneurship principles and best practices to create and scale a successful high-impact entrepreneurial venture.
These MasterClasses are highly experiential and action-based. By taking these classes, you can expect to master key concepts in entrepreneurship.
Current Entrepreneurship MasterClasses:
Market Validation: Here,we will teach you the process to determine or validate if there’s an actual need for your product in the market. It’s important to validate your idea early in the entrepreneurial process to ensure that you are building something that people or companies actually need and are willing to pay for.
Meet your Market Validation instructors:
- Ayman Alsanad – Co-Founder & CEO of Mrsool
- Afnan Sheerbeni – Co-Founder of Sabbar
- Abdulmajeed Alsukhan – CEO & Co-Founder of Tamara
Funding: Here,we willteach you the basics and deep dive into how to fundraise or raise money for your business. Learn about the different ways that you can raise money for your startup, the differences in fundraising rounds, equity dilution and how to best prepare for investor meetings.
Meet your Fundraising instructors :
- Sarah Alsaleh – Investment Partner at Outliers Venture Capital
- Mohammed Alzubi – Founder and Managing Partner of Nama Venture
- Qusai Alsaif – CEO & Managing Director of Sadu Capital
Team: Here, we will teach you how to build a founding team, how to think about splitting equity amongst team members and how to define roles and responsibilities in your team. Learn how to build and lead strong teams.
Meet your Team instructors:
- Nour Al Hassan – Founder & CEO of Trarjma
- Ahmed Hamdan – Co Founder & CEO of Unifonic
- Mohammed Aldossary – Co Founder & CEO of Sary