The Graduate Trainee Program is a paid training program for fresh graduates and those who have up to 2 years of experience. The program will allow you to gain strong professional experience, learn, and connect with the best in the industry! Come and join our team for 6-12 months.
- Trade Marketing
As a Trade Marketing Graduate Trainee, your role is to translate the brands ambitions into on-ground activities, based on shopper and consumer knowledge.
- Lead the continual review of promo strategy by channel by retailer, with inputs from other functions, in order to shape the promo plan accordingly
- Design differentiated plans by retailer covering activities, exclusivities, digital support, etc.
- Build, apply and track 3D design planogram and artwork aligned with brand strategy
- Track all POSM in market
As a Marketing Graduate Trainee, your role is to support and orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products and to contribute to continued growth for the brand.
- Collect and analyze consumer and marketing insights to make recommendations for growth
- Work on marketing mix strategies to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt the communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Collaborate with other departments (sales, logistics, education, etc.) and partner agencies to build a broader business strategy
As a Commercial Graduate Trainee, your role is to work closely with the Head of Channel to execute plans and drive growth.
- Develop credible relationships with our accounts and deliver integrated strategies to help share their growth plans
- Build commercial plans from conceptualization to execution
- Monitor the weighted distribution by SKU by door to maximize distribution in the market
- Create new / sustainable partnerships, choosing relevant brands from your portfolio based on client potential
As a Finance Graduate Trainee, you will be an integral part of one of our finance teams to develop your financial awareness, business acumen, and interpersonal skills.
- Support our business to make the right investment decisions and evaluate profitability
- Follow up of variances and potential risks/opportunities
- Create consolidation and indicators reporting
- Support on cost cutting projects
- Supply Chain
As a Supply Chain Graduate Trainee, your role is to synchronize between the logistics team and our commercial partners to supply the retail outlet.
- Liaising with our factories and other teams internally to maximize product availability
- Communicating with the Market Supply Logistics to foresee any possible delivery issues between international factories and Distribution Centers
- Work closely with Marketing and Commercial team to understand the need for stock levels thus accurately forecasting potential of our products
- Analyzing the existing gaps in the processes and working towards improving efficiency and reporting details with the planning team
As a Digital Graduate Trainee, your role is to contribute to the brands profitable growth by accelerating on D2C rollouts and implementing local CRM solutions to engage, retain, upsell & recruit consumers.
- Manage the local roadmap for digital projects and act as country lead for tools governance & user management as per security guidelines
- Onboard all brands on CRM golden rules and “must have” activations, support on campaigns and monitor ROI behind them
- Manage customer database to ensure data is clean, rich and segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Support brands on ecommerce D2C roll-out and collaborate with cross-functional teams including analytics, merchandising, IT, legal, etc.