The current global pandemic means university graduates entering the workforce will face an unprecedented employment landscape. It can be tough, but we want to help you!
The Misk Remote Internship Program was designed to support Saudi students and fresh graduates secure an internship at an international organization the career field of your choice. As organizations embrace remote work, we too have modified our program. Students will now complete a three months internship remotely, while still benefiting from an unparalleled hands-on learning opportunity.
Apply to the Misk Remote Internship program today and gain global work experience from the comfort of your own home. The program meets a broad range of university focuses, check out the following 18 career fields to find a program that fits for you.
How does it work?
Admitted students will get to work in one of our 18 career fields offered
Students will be expected to complete 30 hours of work per week for 3 months starting Monday, September 20th, 2021.
Beyond the internship work itself, each student will have:
- Weekly check-ins with a dedicated Program Experience Manager
- Coaching calls with an assigned Internship Coach
- A Global Career Management Plan (GCMP) and Global Employability Certificate
- ‘CareerBridge’ courses covering resume development, interview preparation, time management, remote work and more
- Weekly Group Discussions or Webinars covering a range of topics
- An end of program report
What Will I Gain?
The Misk Remote Internship will enable you to:
- Enrich your resume and further your knowledge within your desired field of work
- Gain exposure to and become an attractive prospective hire to employers
- Receive training for on-demand market skills
- Gain hands-on international professional experience from the convenience of your home
- Adapt to new remote work and corporate cultures
- Hone your soft skills and work ethic
20th September 2021
Individuals looking to expand professional development opportunities and access direct industry exposure
- Saudi Nationals
- High English language proficiency
- High cumulative GPA
- Fresh graduates seeking employment
- Students seeking internships to graduate or for credit, or an opportunity in a field of interest
Frequently asked questions
You will need to check with your university directly as this will depend on the number of hours required for your internship/co-op.
You can find more information about the program dates on the program specific page.
You can take the test through Duolingo English as an alternative standardized proficiency test. Please note that scores are available after 48 hours from taking the test so take that into account.